Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my dream diary...


blogging-- this is a nice way to share my dreams.. and a nice way to remeber them as well...
starting with 8 July, i'll post each and every dream of mine.. however vague it is..
today, it was:
dackshta had got a new honda activa. we both set out for a ride on the GT road . we were quite close to amritsar. the road was being repaired so there was a diversion. suddenly two blue- coloured cars came in front of us and there was a head-on!!!
next thing i remember, that is, dackshta and i were in Canada. she had got married to a veteran surgeon and we both were being treated by him. i got a massive dose of injection on my back and i remember, it was not so painful.. and then in an instant i returned to Delhi to my nani's place. i thought mum n dad will be quite worried about my injury.. but on the contrary, they were least bothered about it!!
this was the dream... i'd rather love to go to a psychoanalyst someday to get my dreams interpreted...

No comments: